Guest Post By Suzanne Evans.
The elusive million dollars is a hot topic in my industry and for good reason. The million dollar mark IS an amazing goal and it makes sense that people want to aim for it and shoot for it. It has come to mean something in society and stand for success. With only a tiny percentage of people ever earning this brass ring- it’s nobel. It’s worthy. It’s inspiring.
And for others it’s just a number. It’s important to know what you want, what you need, and how to prepare to hit seven figures (if you even want it). Here’s some rules and ideas to live by on your way to success – whatever that number is.
1) YOU decide. Decide what success looks like for you and what you want to accomplish financially. No coach or colleague should tell you what you will, will not, or should make. You get clear on what you want.
2) Be READY. Certain levels of success need to come at the right time. You need team, support, and personal orders in place to sustain and enjoy certain levels. So, don’t rush, but do prepare.
3) Be OK. Seven figures is a lot of responsibility and a lot of work. Maybe your number is 500k or six figures. Evaluate your desire, your priorities, your family, and your readiness- then decide what you want and be OK if it’s not the number other people are talking about. And be OK when it might take you longer than someone else to get there. There is no perfect time line.
4) Be PROUD. Business is hard, only a few survive, and people go into to business to find freedom in many ways. You do business to meet your needs and then be proud when you do.
5) Be SUPPORTED. Whether you want to make $7 or seven figures it takes a plan, a strategy, and good consulting/coaching to keep growing. Don’t go it alone.
So, pick a number- YOUR number…. then go after it. Maybe it has a 7 in it and maybe it doesn’t, but who cares- just make it yours and go make it happen!
About the Author: Suzanne Evans owner and founder of Suzanne Evans Coaching, LLC, is the tell-it-like-it-is, no fluff boss of business building. She supports, coaches, and teaches over 30,000 women enrolled in her wealth and business building programs. Having surpassed the seven figure mark herself in just over three years, she’s coached her private clients to total revenues exceeding 8 million dollars. In 2011, she launched her Global Impact Project, a not for profit serving women worldwide in education, entrepreneurship, and equality. More About Suzanne
Would you like to write a guest post for Social Media Help 4 U? Submit your article idea to Carol through our contact form on home page.