Have you been frugal with your spending all year and now you need to spend like crazy to benefit from additional tax write offs for your small business?
Here’s my handy dandy list to help you get started.
This list is perfect for entrepreneurs, coaches, speakers, authors, and small business owners.
- A website upgrade. Is your website stuck in the dark ages? No SEO, no opt in, unsure if it’s mobile ready? Fill out the form on my affiliate page for Web Designs Your Way to inquire about getting your website upgraded and renewed for 2017. Be sure to let Chad and Evelyn know you want to purchase a design and pay before the end of the year.
Social Media Linking
All-In-One SEO PRO Pack (Advanced On-Page SEO Plugin)
Adding Advanced Forms
Advanced YouTube Integration
Image or Video Slider Integration
Keeping your website safe
2. Social Media Services. Are you overwhelmed keeping up with posting on your social media pages? Are you short on time and would prefer to be spending your time on the creative processes of your business instead of your marketing? Are you unsure on where to even begin on social media. Maybe you have an active presence but you need help managing your community, engaging and keeping your content consistent. If any of these things describe you then please by all means contact me! I’m having a special on my most popular package. You can sign up for one or three months. A great way to save yourself time, hire the marketing help you need and create a tax write off. See my holiday special for my most popular package here and my social media small business package here!
3. Super fun Life and Business Calendars. The uber popular Create Your Shining Year planners + goal workbooks are back for the eighth year, readily anticipated by the 250,000+ people who use them each year to create their own amazing lives and businesses with HUGE results.
4. Educational Expenses. A majority of educational books and courses are tax deductible. These might include online training programs, books, ebooks, a local college course or another avenue for the necessary continuation and growth of your business. If you are new to social media and consider yourself a beginner, I’ve created a beginners course for you. I started with Facebook but will be adding several other courses covering all the major platforms. I’m still in the beta stage so right now you can sign up for only $1.
5. Supplies for your office, live streaming, videos and/or podcast creation. We all know if we want to expand our online presence we have to embrace multimedia. Videos have been huge for a long time, podcasts are an excellent way to gain even more exposure, and live streaming is the newest hottest way to connect with your audience.
Here are a few tools to help you with this process.
Floureon BM-800 Condenser Sound Studio Recording Broadcasting Microphone + Shock Mount Holder Blue. $27.98
Maybe it’s time to upgrade your desk or save your back!
A few other ideas you might need for your office.
- New printer
- Printer paper
- Folders, pens, office supplies
- Thumbdrives for storage
- Paid apps to organize your business online
- Stand for you iPhone
- Upgraded camera for video creation