10 Tips For Reaching New Customers On Facebook
1. Post a sign in your store. Place by the cash register or on the door so your customers know you are on Facebook.
2. Customize your receipts to invite your customers to like your page on Facebook.
3. Email your current customer list. Invite them to like your Facebook page.
4. Sign into your Facebook Business/Fan page and like other pages from your page. Do this on your computer or laptop.
5. Make sure your link is on all your print advertising.
6. Ask friends and customers to sign in and tag your page with their Facebook app on their smart phone when they visit your store. Your page will show up in their newsfeed for all their friends and family to see.
7. Make sure you have a Facebook follow and share button on your website.
8. Add the link to your Facebook business page to your other social media profiles, such as Twitter, LinkedIn, your personal Facebook page, Pinterest, Instagram and more.
9. Promote a post on your page. Target your desired audience outside of your regular fans. Target new customers.
10. Add an invitation to join you on Facebook and your Facebook link to the bottom of every blog post, email and newsletter.
What are your tips for connecting with new customers/fans on Facebook?
Carol Lawrence is the owner of Social Media Help 4 U , a virtual based business that supports authors and businesses based on integrity. Social Media Help 4 U offers conscious business services, providing intuitive and skill based social media management, product reviews & consulting. Carol and her team manage their clients social media accounts. They assist their clients in building their online presence, engagement and connections with like minded people, customers and clients. They are fully aware that their clients online reputation is at stake. With the values of integrity, honesty and dependability being their top priority. Looking for social media assistance to grow your online presence and provide top notch customer service? Look no further. Multiple packages available. Perfect for the business on a tight budget and for the company who knows the value of a marketing budget and needs help putting their company on the social map! Join Carol on Facebook and Twitter today!