Tips To Amplify Your Business/Brand On Social Media
1. Post consistently
2. Use high quality photos
3. Try and tell a story – great for throwbacks
4. Add humor when you can
5. Pass on useful information. How-to’s work well
6. Use hashtags on Twitter and Instagram and occasionally on Facebook
7. Engage, engage, engage
8. Intermix videos into your content strategy
9. Say thank you! When someone responds to a post by comment, liking or sharing your content, let them know you appreciate it.
10. Listen….monitor your brand. Listen to what are people saying about you, your company and products.
11. Don’t sell constantly. What would you do if every time you saw your neighbor they tried to sell you something? You’d RUN AWAY!
12. Be authentic, loyal and trustworthy. #consciousbusiness
Thanks for visiting my website. I have two free gifts for you. In my short guide: Carol Lawrence’s Content Map Ideas you will learn why Facebook is so important for your business, a look at the benefits of ads, multiple content ideas and the app you need to use to monitor your page. My second gift is my guide: How To Create A Social Media Strategy. People pay me money all the time for the information you are about to read. This is my thank you to you for being a part of my online community. I want to see you succeed!!
Carol Lawrence is the owner of Social Media Help 4 U, a virtual based business that supports authors and businesses based on integrity. Social Media Help 4 U offers conscious business services, providing intuitive and skill based social media management & consulting. Looking for social media assistance to grow your online presence and provide top notch customer service? Have a marketing budget? Look no further. Multiple packages available. Perfect for for the company who knows the value of a marketing budget and needs help putting their company on the social map! Contact her today!
Creating A Promo Flyer - Social Media Help 4 USocial Media Help 4 U
[…] Tips To Amplify Your Business On Social Media […]