The name of the game is patience if you want to grow your social media garden.
While you are planting the seeds of your social media garden (building your social media presence) here are a few things to think about.
- Typical results can take 3-6 months and sometimes much longer.
- Persistence pays off.
- Do you have systems in place to grow your presence?
- Are you watering and feeding your online presence regularly? Checking in daily?
- Are you committed to sticking with it for the long haul? Stagnant social media pages make businesses look like they went belly up.
- Keep your momentum going. You wouldn’t till the soil, plant a garden and then decide to stop watering it. All your hard work would be wasted.
- Stay consistent with your content, videos and live streaming.
- Consistency translates into authority and reliability. Sometimes social media is where your new potential customers go to learn more about your business.
- Enjoy the process, connect with your audience and become the authority in your niche. Live stream on Facebook and show off your personality and skills.
- Are you bringing your passion and joy into your online activities?
- Do you have a social media strategy?
The bottom line is social media is a commitment. It’s a way to connect, engage and provide excellent customer service.
Sometimes a company gets lucky and their content goes viral and boom you’ve grown your audience overnight but that doesn’t happen very often. Even if it did happen to you, you would still need a social media plan and need to be committed because now you actually have a massive audience to attend to.
Carol Lawrence is the owner of Social Media Help 4 U, a virtual based business that supports authors and businesses based on integrity. Social Media Help 4 U offers conscious business services, providing intuitive and skill based social media management & consulting. Looking for social media assistance to grow your online presence and provide top notch customer service? Have a marketing budget? Look no further. Multiple packages available. Perfect for for the company who knows the value of a marketing budget and needs help putting their company on the social map! Contact her today!
Leave a Reply