(Graphic of the latest changes. Learn more about Facebook and stay up to date by following The Facebook HQ)
Facebook has rolled our their latest numbers. As you can see it continues to grow. There are 1.44 billion people active on Facebook every month.
The big growth came in video views. They have jumped up 1 billion since January! I bet you really aren’t surprised by this news being that there are so many videos showing up on the newsfeed now.
How can you take advantage of this new video trend?
1. Create videos with your Facebook audience in mind.
2. Keep your videos short. Unless it’s instructional people tend to buzz though videos fairly quickly.
3. Upload your videos directly to your Facebook page. Videos uploaded directly vs sharing Youtube links get a ton of more exposure.
4. Use the “pages manager” app to monitor your Facebook page, upload videos and post updates when you are on the go away from your laptop.
5. Embed your Facebook videos in your blog, transcribe them and use them for your blog posts as well.
6. According to COO Sheryl Sandberg, more than 75% of video views on Facebook come from mobile devices. Facebook is set up for mobile viewers.
Don’t delay, begin incorporating videos into your marketing right away!
Are you avoiding social media because it’s overwhelming or you are not sure where to begin? Need help amplifying your brand? Contact Carol Today!
Carol Lawrence is the owner of Social Media Help 4 U, a virtual based business that supports authors and businesses based on integrity. Social Media Help 4 U offers conscious business services, providing intuitive and skill based social media management & consulting. Looking for social media assistance to grow your online presence and provide top notch customer service? Have a marketing budget? Look no further. Multiple packages available. Perfect for for the company who knows the value of a marketing budget and needs help putting their company on the social map! Contact her today!
Fill out my contact form today. Let me know your name, website url and social media sites you are on. Are you looking for social media management, a consulting call about social media or Facebook especially or are you in need of set up or an assessment? Be specific. I look forward to hearing from you soon.