Amplify your business and find new clients/customers in 2016. Grab a pen and paper you are going to want to take a few notes.
Highlight of the tips I cover in my video.
- Offer a free or irresistible offer you audience can’t turn down such as free coaching, a free gift or clarity session.
- Create a lead magnet. A free giveaway your customers are going to love. Something they are willing to give up their name and email for.
- Host a monthly or quarterly webinar. Give away lot’s of great content and information. Promote your services at the end
- Social Media of Course!! Get active online. In this day and age it looks very unprofessional for a business to either not have a Facebook page or one they ignore and don’t take seriously. Your customers are online. They are talking about you online. Make it easy for them to find you, ask questions and share word of mouth how great you are. Bonus: Run Facebook ads to promote your Facebook business page. Unsure how to create your page? Click here for instructional tutorial. Large companies spend between 25,000 and 30,000 on Facebook ads per month. Don’t be intimidated by the big guys. Start building your presence now. Even $5 and $10 a day of “targeted” ads will begin amplifying your brand on Facebook.
- Guest post on blogs to increase your visibility. Add articles to LinkedIn and submit articles to places such as Huffington Post, Mind, Body, Green, All Things Healing. Look for high profile places you can submit your content to related to your niche.
- Create your own Facebook group. I’ve seen so much traction being built in Facebook groups this past year. Listen to video for a bit more information on this tip.
- Engage in 5-6 Facebook groups per week. Look for groups that are going to be full of your potential next client. Look for active groups. Don’t spread yourself to thin. Target a handful of groups to get very active in, engage, share and show off your expertise. Adding the Facebook Groups app to your smartphone will make this easy to do.
- Live stream with Periscope, Meerkat, Facebook Mentions or Blab!
- Podcasting. Having a regular podcast establishes you as an expert in your field. If you Blab regularly you can upload your replay as your podcast.
- Videos. As you can see by watching my video above, videos are not my specialty. Even though I coach my clients all the time on the need for videos I myself have dragged (bleep, bleep) on getting a bunch done. My goal in 2016 is to amp that up a lot! No matter if my videos are amazing or stink. I have information to share with you so stay tuned for more.
“Carol is a wealth of knowledge! Her expertise in the social media/digital space is super helpful as we embark on a new business venture. Very appreciative of how fast she responds and her willingness to share her knowledge and resources! I highly recommend Carol for your social media/online needs!” ~ Jada C.
Thanks for visiting my website. I have two free gifts for you. In my short guide: Carol Lawrence’s Content Map Ideas you will learn why Facebook is so important for your business, a look at the benefits of ads, multiple content ideas and the app you need to use to monitor your page. My second gift is my guide: How To Create A Social Media Strategy. People pay me money all the time for the information you are about to read. This is my thank you to you for being a part of my online community. I want to see you succeed!!
Carol Lawrence is the owner of Social Media Help 4 U, a virtual based business that supports authors and businesses based on integrity. Social Media Help 4 U offers conscious business services, providing intuitive and skill based social media management & consulting. Looking for social media assistance to grow your online presence and provide top notch customer service? Have a marketing budget? Look no further. Multiple packages available. Perfect for for the company who knows the value of a marketing budget and needs help putting their company on the social map! Contact her today!