Digital Marketing AuditPosted on March 12th, 2013 No comments
(Holiday Sale!) Digital Marketing Audit/ Social Media Assessment: Full assessment of all your social sites, blog & website. Up to 7 sites for $250.00. ($750 value)
You’ve set up your website, created your social profiles. Stumped on what to do next? Is your social media program lacking results? You need an assessment.
- Full evaluation of your current online presence
- Posting times best suited for your audience
- Age group and target area of your audience
- How you can find out who follows your Facebook page, what age they are and what country they come from.
- Ideas for growth and tools you can use to help manage your social activity more smoothly
- Ideas for alternate revenue streams and resources to help you complete your projects.
- Content update ideas
- Evaluation of use of graphics, video and content mix. Tips on how to make graphics on a tight budget.
- How to let your passion show through to your clients
- Best social sites for your company.
- Analysis of the social sites you are already on and what you can do to take your engagement to another level.
- Popular hashtags for your niche.
- What social media sites you should be using hashtags on.
- Where to search hashtags to see if they even have an audience
- How to create your own hashtags.
- An over view of what you are missing on your websites or social media profiles.
- Best phone apps for managing your social media presence.
- Personalized for you and your business. This is not a generic paper we send out to everyone. It is personalized for you.
Order your assessment today! Provide your email and web address and upon payment I will contact you for all your website url’s and begin your assessment. Assessment can take 1-3 days depending on how many orders are in Que.
You will receive a full assessment of each site and valuable information on growing your fan base and increasing engagement curtailed specifically for you. Bonus included: 25 Twitter Tips For Growing Your Business.
When purchasing assessment be sure to Include your name, your business name, website link, email, phone number and links to social sites. Up to 7 sites can be evaluated. Watch your inbox from a message from me (Carol Lawrence)
“I needed someone to help me resolve a Facebook issue and am delighted to have found Carol at Social Media Help 4 U. She resolved my issue and in addition gave me excellent advice via her Social Media Assessment tool. There are lots of folks trying to sell internet-marketing, SEO tools, or large company social media support; none of them fit my small business needs like Carol. In addition to being technically knowledgeable and easily accessible she is reliable and trustworthy. I highly recommend Carol’s services to those needing help with their social media efforts.”
Allied ASID, NKBA Member
Pepper Jack Interiors