Social Media Services
Social Media Management for Authors and Busy Business Owners. Owners who know the importance of social media and have a marketing budget! Hire someone you can trust!
Hello And Welcome To Social Media Help 4 U!
On this page you will find a complete list of our services. Feel free to look around and email me if you have any questions. Click the page at the top that says “blog” for my latest blog posts on social media management, tips for authors, business engagement and much more. To stay in the loop and stay connected subscribe to the Social Media Help 4 U newsletter. ~ Subscribe box located on right side of page. Please come on over and join me on Facebook. I check in daily and love having conversations with my online friends. ~ Carol Lawrence
Virtual Social Platform Building and Maintenance.
If you understand the importance of social media, have an advertising budget and are ready to hire someone you can trust you’ve come to the right place.
Whether you need basic management of your social media profiles or full marketing management for your company we are here for you.
Gone are the days of newspaper ads and commercials. Who wants to read a newspaper when you can find out the latest news instantaneously online? Who wants to watch a commercial when you can DVR your favorite programs and skip right to the best parts? It’s all about the blogosphere. You want to get in front of your audience? Then you have to get online. Start creating your ripple effect today.
This doesn’t mean completely abandon all your other techniques it just means that you need to allocate some of your advertising budget for social media expenses and ads.
According to the Social Media Examiner 2013 Social Media Marketing Industry Report: The top two benefits of social media marketing are increasing exposure and increasing traffic. A significant 89% of all marketers indicated that their social media efforts have generated more exposure for their businesses. Increasing traffic was the second major benefit, with 75% reporting positive results.
Competition is stiff these days. If you want to stay “top of mind” you have to be very active and visible online. You can’t sway back and forth from being active to passive. If you are not in front of your target audience, your competition will be. The cool thing about social media is it’s an equal opportunity playground. No matter if you are a giant in the business or the little guy starting out. You have the ability to become front and center through creative thinking, time and continuous effort. It doesn’t usually happen over night. You have to be committed. If you are committed then I’m your gal. My team and I offer superb reliable honest service. You will not be disappointed!
While you nurture your business, We’ll nurture your online presence.
Full Service Social Media Management For Busy Business Owners
Take a look below at all our packages, after you have an idea of the package you are most interested in send Carol an email to schedule a phone consultation. After package has been chosen we’ll send you a proposal/Engagement letter. All fees are paid up front.
Email Carol today! firstname.lastname@example.org
Free initial phone consultation to go over packages and prices! We have two convenient social media management packages and one blogging package to choose from along with a wide selection of additional services including our social media assessment.
You may also want to consider one of our other services to help build your brand and expand your influence with consistent activity and engagement! All packages are billed upfront. Clients who pay in three month increments receive a considerable discount.
For private consulting jump towards the bottom of this page.
Package #1. Help Me Take My Business To The Next Level. (Management of two social profiles – Facebook & Twitter) Perfect for an author or small business.
- 2 status updates on Facebook five days a week. 5 Tweets on Twitter five days per week. Twitter bonus tweets on my page depending on your desired audience. (My viewers connect with authors, social media, parenting, marketing and shopping)
- Accept friend requests on two networks, follow up on messages.
- We send you important comments, feedback, questions that require your attention keeping you connected to your audience.
- Follow up on inbox messages on both networks
- Basic client building. Engagement, connection and relationship building.
- One phone consultation per month when needed to strategize your business growth.
- Strategy building, content creation ideas. Partial content provided by client. Extra fees for research and content creation.
- Reshares, repins or retweets. (It’s important to show you are paying attention to what your followers are sharing as well. Of course we would only reshare content that is valuable to your audience and is appropriate.)
- Email communication with you as needed
- Quarterly reports.
- Audience building
- Reputation monitoring
- If you need more sites managed please specify in email for phone consultation.
- Set up and monitoring of Facebook ads. Facebook ad fees paid by client.
Package #2 – Add on Pinterest to package #1. Facebook, Twitter & Pinterest. The perfect package for online stores.
Pinterest is perfect for store owners who have a lot of merchandise or content to share.
Pinterest is hot!! Pinterest is one of the fastest growing social sites on the planet right now. With over 17 million users it’s generating huge traffic to websites. Pinterest hit the 10.4 million mark in record time. Why? It’s a visual and it’s fun! People are stimulated visually and love seeing pictures with words. Pinterest is one of the newest and fastest growing social bookmarking sites, which allows users to tag websites based on images. Don’t miss jumping on this train!
- Creation of your page with a minimum of 5 boards.
- 40 new pins a month. 4o repins a month.
- Follow users in targeted areas.
- Pin relevant images from your website to drive traffic back to the main site
- Regular Pinterest activities (repining, comments, likes, sharing popular pins on other social sites)Group pins.
- Products have the price included in description.
- All boards have a full keyword optimized profile.
- Example items to be pinned. Products, events, courses, blog posts, recipes and contests. If it’s on the web and has a picture it can be pinned.
- Quarterly reporting depending on contract.
- Monthly phone consulting if needed. Available by email when needed.
#3. Basic blog maintenance available. Email for prices (email@example.com)
Website lagging in traffic? You need a social media optimized blog. Updated content, regular posting and consistent social media activity can put you back on the map!
- Blog inbox, spam, comment moderation
- Blog posting/scheduling (Posts provided by client or guest bloggers)
- Updating blog widgets
- Twitter updates of blog posts/events
- Building followers/fans/customers/promotion
- Assistance scheduling blog posts related to your current events; Pr, radio shows, live events, book signings, etc. Assistance with content creation. These are just ideas. You may be a doctor and have a completely different focus with your blog.
- Keeping track of your blogging team and making sure your blog flows with regularity.
- Regular blogging can also help brand you as an expert in your niche.
ATTENTION: If you can’t commit to three months or more please do not sign up for one of my services. Growing your online community is a commitment. It takes time, strategy and engagement. To build loyal loving customers you need consistency, active engagement, integrity, focus and a long term plan. A combination of trust, consistent engagement, quality content and Facebook ads is a tried and true system for boosting your customer base and sales! You must have a marketing budget to succeed online.
A La Carte
- Free Book review, interview and Amazon reviews available – email Carol for details. (I only read and review content i’m interested in so please don’t be offended if I turn you down. This is a limited service.)
- Do you want to handle your social media operations on your own but need a little guidance to get you started? Social media consulting and coaching by the hour. Need help figuring out your gift/your niche? Getting organized in business and life? Email Carol to schedule consulting today. $300 per hour.
- Social Media Assessment
- Facebook Fan page building
- Twitter profile creation and full build up of your page.
- Amazon Author Profile building.
- Reviews – see below for more details.
Social Media Assessment: Full assessment of all your social sites, blog & website = $100.00. (Up to seven sites)
Order your full Social Media Assessment Now. You will receive a full assessment of each site and valuable information on growing your fan base and increasing engagement curtailed specifically for you. (Also included – How you can monitor your own online reputation and my 25 Twitter Tips For Growing Your Business.)
- Understanding the environment
- Are you B2B or B2C
- Posting times best suited for your audience
- Age group and target area of your audience
- Ideas for growth and tools you can use to help manage your social activity more smoothly
- Ideas for alternate revenue streams
- Conversation ideas
- How to let your passion show through to your clients
- Best social sites to be on for your company
- Identifying Influencers
****Have you dreamed of working from home but you are unsure where to begin. For a limited time I’m offering a 45 minute consulting session for only $50. I’ll tell you the steps I took to get started. What worked for me and what didn’t.
Just getting started? Not quite ready to make the jump into hiring help? Sign up for my newsletter for tips and tools. Pay for my assessment of your website, blog and social sites. This assessment will get you going in the right direction to build your community. Includes 25 Twitter Tips For Growing Your Business. ($100.00)
Contact for prices/questions
Be sure to include:
- Your Name/Company Name
- Company website
- Plan you are most interested in and any questions you may have.
- Do you have a brand/theme
- Tell me about your company, provide details that will help me get a feel for the direction you want your internet voice to be.
- Phone number
- How familiar are you with social media? Love it? Dislike it? Not sure?
- What are your business goals?
All package fees are paid upfront through Paypal or by company check. All company checks must clear before work begins.
I look forward to meeting you and building new client relationships!
Looking for a Brand Ambassador? (This is a limited service. It depends on how many products we have at the time to review)A brand ambassador walks and talks your product! They share it on their website and social sites helping you expand your brand. They share how great your product is by word-of-mouth. I’ll be honest with my review. If your product stinks i honestly can’t promote it and won’t write a review.If your product stinks I won’t say anything at all because I’m not a fan of negativity, i’ll give you honest feedback on what would make it better from my point of view. The online world is congested. Everyone is online now. To bring your product front and center you need help getting the word out.If your product is great i’ll shout it from the roof tops how awesome it is!!If you would like my team and I to review a product of yours and share our review with our entire audience through our blog, newsletter and all our social sites send us an email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss collaboration! If you are sending a physical product in exchange for a review there usually is no fee.The types of products we prefer to review:
- Outdoor products related to camping, fishing, hiking or sustainable living.
- Parenting products. Conscious parenting products may be shared on Carol’s other blog Intentional Conscious Parenting
- Pet products. We currently have two dogs and two cats.
- Anything social media related.
- Products that assist small business owners in growing their business.
- We are open to other ideas!
- Book reviews are limited. Please email Carol for details.
- Again this is a limited service depending on the product and time available.
Carol Lawrence is a social media manager/consultant for authors, small business owners and corporations. She is the owner of Social Media Help 4 U and has trained with Kate Buck Jr., Sandi Krawkoski, Kelley Fidel and Frank Kern.
She has studied the teachings of Fabienne Fredrickson, Amy Porterfield, Mari Smith, Ali Brown and many more.
Supporting authors, small businesses with integrity.
“I just wanted to let you know that someone that you “touched” in the social space was a blogger who has a small audience. He mentioned my website, and 100 new people found me as a resource. Now, despite the small victory, I mention it to you for another reason. The previous person in charge of social, used some auto-twitter-follower-thing that resulted in 600 followers, and not one visitor. You, however, replied “congratulations” to some guy taking a college final (or whatever it was). You tried to make a new friend. And as I have just shown, one friend can become hundreds. So, thank you. well done.” ~ John Ross
Sign up for your preferred package now by emailing me for more information Carol@socialmediahelp4u.com Be sure to answer the 9 questions listed above so I know who you are, what your company is about and what kind of assistance you are in need of.
Please, please hire someone you trust. Whether it’s my company or another one make sure you hire someone with integrity. While I’ve never met anyone personally who would behave like this I have read the horror stories. Hiring a manager who indiscriminately tweets or shares racial or derogatory posts can ruin your reputation and set back your company branding. Take precautions and be proactive with your business presence.
See some of my recommendations here!
Share the love and Tweet this page or copy and paste sentence below into your Twitter or Hootsuite compose box.
Follow me on Facebook and Twitter and look for my hashtag #socialmediahelp4u