Have you often wondered how you could break into the social media management field?
Here is a simple 6 step process on how to begin your new career as a social media manager today!
1. First of all you’ll need a passion for social media, technology and gadgets.
2. You love helping people.
3. You enjoy learning new things and know the importance of getting the correct training when trying to start a new career path.
4. Take Kate Buck Jr.’s very successful Social Media Manager Pro course. Yes I am an affiliate. This is the course that changed my life and started my new career path. I touch on this in my latest ebook, “Working From Home As A Virtual Assistant: Real opportunities for people who are serious about working from home.” (Kindle $3.99)
5. Take the training seriously. Work through each easy to follow module at your own pace. Stay consistent and dedicated to your own schooling. No one is going to hold your hand. If you are not organized and committed to your new career it won’t work for you. If you are organized, motivated and tired of working for someone else and really want to work for yourself, love spending time on Facebook and Twitter this could quite possibly be your dream job. If you want to work from a home office and spend more time with the people who matter in your life check it out!
6. Social Media Manager Pro is marked down for the holidays so you don’t have to wait to begin your new career in 2015. You can start today! Save $3oo by clicking here!
If you are a busy business owner who does not have the time to learn everything there is to know about social media, stay up to date on the constant changes, has a marketing budget and you are ready to hire your very own social media manager. Fill out my contact form below and contact me today! Stop trying to do it all yourself.
P.S. Social media management services are a great end of the year tax write off!