Who Is Carol C Lawrence?My name is Carol Lawrence. I am the owner of a boutique social media agency, Social Media Help 4 U. My team and I work with a handful of clients. We hand pick our client base making sure we are the perfect fit for them. Our clients understand the importance of social media, have a marketing budget and are dedicated to providing the best service available to their customers.I am an author, entrepreneur and social media manager. My team and I help busy business owners rock their social media presence, expand their audience and extend their reach. We are here to help you increase your presence around the world-wide web by assisting you in creating your social media voice.Social media is growing and changing like crazy and for some it is hard to keep up with. More and more companies are realizing they need to engage their audience or their audience will fade away and go to someone else who will give them the time and service they desire. Customers no longer want to be a number. People desire good old-fashioned customer service. They appreciate a timely response, courteous engagement and the benefits of dealing with respectable and honest companies and people. One step at a time, comment by comment, tweet by tweet we will help you build your connections to your audience, customers and clients. We manage our social media accounts and Facebook ads.
While you nurture your business. We will nurture your online presence. My business network consists of individuals and companies who are based on integrity. Marketing budget required!Do you know someone who is in need of our services? Share our page with them. Tweet Social Media Help 4 U out into the world by clicking on the Twitter bird below.
What can I do for your company?
- We handle your Facebook, Twitter and social accounts for you, leaving the important updates for you to view at your own leisure.
- Status updates. Post your pre-approved status updates on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and promote your current blog posts. We do not post anything that is not pre-approved or sent to me in advance to post, unless we’ve agreed upon other terms.
- Do you have a new article, product or blog post? We will happily promote them during the week.
- Ongoing Social Media support. All clients receive the option of a monthly consulting call. Available by email during business hours.
- Your time is valuable; you may have a business to run, kids to play with or a new novel to write. We are here to support your digital relationship and engagement with your clients and help you succeed in the online world.
- Social media is only going to get bigger, start your online presence now.
- Hire someone you can trust. I know your reputation is on the line. Every tweet, blog post and Facebook status update should be a reflection of your company! Your reputation is our utmost priority.
- Consistent activity, ads and connection naturally builds your list of customers and clients that are interested in your product, niche or service.
- Questions? Send me an email Carol@socialmediahelp4u.com
“Carol and her company, Social Media Help 4U, has been working with us and our two websites for about 9 months. We have two quite different websites. The Christmas site www.christmasnightinc.com is high energy and very seasonal, while the garden site www.saintfrancisgarden.com is low key and has year around appeal. We chose Carol because she works with authors, individuals and small companies like ours and because, she and everything about her, displays strong moral values and high integrity. Carol got results for us, and quickly. Her strategies, efforts and advice this year, have helped us to achieve one of our best selling and profit years so far. We look forward to working with Carol and growing into the future.” ~ Don Henderson (2012)The personal side of Carol Lawrence
- I am married to man of my dreams. 28 years and counting. My husband Randy is now part of the team at Social Media Help 4 U. We are parents of two incredible sons.
- I appreciate the beauty and wonder of nature.
- I love animals, I have two dogs and two cats.
- Upcoming pets: A mini horse and a Little Dandie pig
- I love social networking, reading, writing/blogging, playing games with family and friends, taking care of my pets, walking along the river, being in nature and connecting with new friends on and off the internet. I do my part to make the world a brighter place.
Carol Lawrence is a social media manager/consultant for busy business owners who know they can’t do it all. She is the owner of Social Media Help 4 U and has trained with Kate Buck Jr., Sandi Krawkoski, Kelley Fidel and Frank Kern.
She has studied the teachings of Fabienne Fredrickson, Amy Porterfield, Mari Smith, Ali Brown and many more.
She is also assisted editor for the family and parenting community at All Things Healing. All Things Healing is the sister site of Care2 and receives over 500,000 page views a month.
“Why are we trying to measure social media like a traditional channel anyway? Social media touches every facet of business and is more an extension of good business ethics.” ~ Erik Qualman
“How can you squander even one more day not taking advantage of the greatest shifts of our generation? How dare you settle for less when the world has made it so easy for you to be remarkable?” – Seth Godin
“Networking is not about hunting. It is about farming. It’s about cultivating relationships. Don’t engage in ‘premature solicitation’. You’ll be a better networker if you remember that.” – Dr. Ivan Misner, NY bestselling author & founder of BNI