Social Media Help 4 U Supporting authors, publishers, people and companies with integrity! Grounded in excellence.
Become A Virtual Book Tour Host!
Being a virtual book tour host has many benefits:
Our touring authors are usually available to connect with you for a live radio show, author inview, podcast creation and more, depending on what we have arranged for your tour date.Bigger blogs with high traffic are desired by most authors but I like to mix big and small blogs for diverse traffic and exposure.On the right side of my blog is a newsletter sign up form. Sign up by adding in your name, email address and blog url.Be sure to click “Yes” to the question that asks if you want to be a VBT host. You will receive a confirmation email asking you to confirm your subscription. Please do right away and make sure you ok my email address so my newsletter or emails do not end up in your spam box.If your blog fits in with a particular book tour i’m working on i’ll send you a contact email with all the details.If you have any questions or you love to review books please email Carol@socialmediahelp4u.com
- By being a host you are provided with easy, original content for your readers.
- Because an organized team of bloggers is sending out updates for each stop on the tour, it has the potential to drive 1000s of new readers to each blog.
- It helps increase search engine rankings for the blogs, as the blog is linked to, both forwards and backwards, the other blogs on the tour.
- Bloggers on the tour get to connect with new bloggers who share common interests and speak to similar audiences.
- As tour host you agree to post the content provided to you. Video, excerpt, review by you, podcast, etc) I’m always open to new ideas from you the host as well.
- Share the VBT on your host day with your audience, via newsletter, Facebook updates, Tweets, etc. The more help from the hosts the more exposure everybody gains.
- All virtual blog tours are permanently displayed on my blog.
- The opportunity to host another tour in the future.
- You can re-share you vbt day in future tweets, status updates for continued exposure.
- Become known for hosting vbt’s in your niche. This can increase your traffic and make you desirable to book readers and authors.
- Some bloggers receive a copy of the book to read and review.
- Some bloggers are chosen to give away a copy of the hosted book.
- Every host must be available by email for updates, last minute changes, or questions.
- Do you have something special you would like to give away to your VBT visitors? This is the time to plan ahead to capture email addresses or throw in a small pitch about your business or book.