Posted on March 16th, 2015 No comments
Hello everyone, thanks for stopping by Social Media Help 4 U. I’m going to be blogging more with short tutorials and tips on social media.
I hope you like these short and sweet but powerful social media nuggets.
Today’s social media nugget is about Pinterest. Did you know if you have a Pinterest business page you can access your analytics? These analytics can give you an inside look at what pins your audience likes, shares and comments on. You can also see your average daily and monthly impressions and views. Take a look at the short tutorial i created for you here. The Power of Pinterest 3-16-2015
Are you on Pinterest? Share your Pinterest url in the comments below and I’ll be sure to connect with you there also! Again, thanks for stopping by! Any particular social media topic you’d love a nugget of wisdom on? Share it in the comments.
Carol Lawrence is the owner of Social Media Help 4 U, a virtual based business that supports authors and businesses based on integrity. Social Media Help 4 U offers conscious business services, providing intuitive and skill based social media management & consulting. Looking for social media assistance to grow your online presence and provide top notch customer service? Have a marketing budget? Look no further. Multiple packages available. Perfect for for the company who knows the value of a marketing budget and needs help putting their company on the social map! Contact her today!
Posted on March 9th, 2015 No comments
Click To Enlarge
Posted on February 19th, 2015 No comments
Three Ways To Grow Your Business With Facebook.
1. Engage. Get talking, sharing and liking. When someone responds to something you share on your business page, respond back. Answer their questions, thank them, like their comments. This let’s them know you are paying attention and their feedback matters. Every time there is engagement on your page through a comment, like share, etc it bumps your post back into the news-feed.
2. Be Consistent. There are many opinions on when to post but simply just getting consistent will help. Even having a posting calender with regular updates starting at 7 am can help. I like to post 2-5 times per day. If i’m busy and i’m not able to post that often then I make sure I have content in the morning, at lunch time to catch the lunch crowd, another in the afternoon and one in the evening. This particularly helps if you have a very small ad budget and are not able to drive traffic with ads. Tip: Mix up scheduled posts with live posts. You can use the Facebook scheduler to schedule updates ahead of time. Especially if you know you have a large following in a different time zone and you want to send them a message while you are sleeping.
3. Facebook ads. Yes Facebook is a pay to play place now. But who cares, you won’t find this kind of market anywhere. The ability to target your audience makes it second to none. Obviously an ad budget of $1,000 a day would become an overnight game changer for your business but if you are small business and your not sure, $300 a month is ideal. Seriously lacking in funds? Try $50 a month. I have pages that convert even on a small budget. Running ads helps your page get seen. Build up your customer/fan base then begin using a sales funnel to convert your ads into sales. Use a combination of page ads and promoted post ads. Run your monthly ad to boost your page and then set up some promoted posts on a weekly basis. This is the perfect way to promote a special event you have coming up. Explore dark posts as well.
Bonus Tip: Like other Facebook business pages from your Facebook page. This is done easily on your desktop or laptop. Then when you share or comment on a page it’s promoting and bringing attention to your page (your brand) not you. If your page is your brand that’s where the focus needs to be, not your personal profile.
Did you know you can now create Multi-Product ads on Facebook? Jon Loomer breaks it down for you. Take a look!
Carol Lawrence is the owner of Social Media Help 4 U, a virtual based business that supports authors and businesses based on integrity. Social Media Help 4 U offers conscious business services, providing intuitive and skill based social media management & consulting. Looking for social media assistance to grow your online presence and provide top notch customer service? Look no further. Multiple packages available. Perfect for for the company who knows the value of a marketing budget and needs help putting their company on the social map! Contact her today!
Posted on February 12th, 2015 No comments
Hey everyone, I wanted to reach out and let you know I currently have two openings for my Small Business Social Media Package. This is by far my most popular package. I do have larger packages available if you need several platforms managed. When filling out my contact form specify the platforms you need managed. Be sure to provide your website and contact information. Watch your inbox for a return email from me. I respond within 24 hours.
I purposely only work with a handful of clients at a time. This allows my team and I the time to really commit to growing our customers online presence and provide the best service possible. Usually when I put out the notice I have openings I end up with a waiting list. Here’s your chance to jump in first!
What does the Small Business Social Media Package include?
Here’s a brief description. Contact Carol directly for more details.
Posted on January 8th, 2015 No comments
In case you missed it. Facebook is rolling out new call to action buttons for Facebook Pages. I’m hearing reports from other social media managers they are starting to see them on some of their pages. I know I have several clients excited about the options, especially the Shop Now button. Which button will you be using? Have you seen this available on your page yet?
Page admins will be able to select from a group of call-to-action buttons — like Shop Now or Sign Up — to add to the top of their Page.
The seven calls to action available are:
“For online retailer Dollar Shave Club, using the call-to-action button helped boost its customer acquisition efforts:
“Over the course of a three-week test, the Sign Up call-to-action button delivered a 2.5x higher conversion rate versus other comparable social placements aimed to drive new user acquisition.” — Brian Kim, Director of Acquisition, Dollar Shave Club”
According to FB the call-to-action feature will roll out in the US over the next few weeks and worldwide next year. This was stated in December 2014.
See all the details here: https://www.facebook.com/business/news/call-to-action-button
Be sure to read this really great article from Post Planner that breaks down where to find the new feature, how to edit it and monitor your call to action clicks.
Carol Lawrence is an author, social media manager and consultant for authors and busy business owners. She is the owner of Social Media Help 4 U and has trained with Kate Buck Jr., Sandi Krawkoski, Kelley Fidel and Frank Kern. Learn more about her services including social media management, consulting and digital marketing assessments. In need of some assistance? Have social media questions? Fill out her contact form and schedule an appointment today!
Posted on December 15th, 2014 No comments
Have you often wondered how you could break into the social media management field?
Here is a simple 6 step process on how to begin your new career as a social media manager today!
1. First of all you’ll need a passion for social media, technology and gadgets.
2. You love helping people.
3. You enjoy learning new things and know the importance of getting the correct training when trying to start a new career path.
4. Take Kate Buck Jr.’s very successful Social Media Manager Pro course. Yes I am an affiliate. This is the course that changed my life and started my new career path. I touch on this in my latest ebook, “Working From Home As A Virtual Assistant: Real opportunities for people who are serious about working from home.” (Kindle $3.99)
5. Take the training seriously. Work through each easy to follow module at your own pace. Stay consistent and dedicated to your own schooling. No one is going to hold your hand. If you are not organized and committed to your new career it won’t work for you. If you are organized, motivated and tired of working for someone else and really want to work for yourself, love spending time on Facebook and Twitter this could quite possibly be your dream job. If you want to work from a home office and spend more time with the people who matter in your life check it out!
6. Social Media Manager Pro is marked down for the holidays so you don’t have to wait to begin your new career in 2015. You can start today! Save $3oo by clicking here!
If you are a busy business owner who does not have the time to learn everything there is to know about social media, stay up to date on the constant changes, has a marketing budget and you are ready to hire your very own social media manager. Fill out my contact form below and contact me today! Stop trying to do it all yourself.
P.S. Social media management services are a great end of the year tax write off!Affiliate Links, Facebook, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Social Media Management, Twitter Carol Lawrence, Facebook Training l Pinterest Training l Twitter Training, Social media, Social Media Manager Pro l Social Media Training l Social Media Manager Training l, Start A new career l Working from home, Virtual assistant
Posted on December 5th, 2014 No comments
Anyone who manages a page or pages on Facebook is trying to get a handle on the constant changes Facebook consistently rolls out. Mari Smith shares what’s working for her page and some surprising results. Take a look and tell me how growth has been on your Facebook page lately. Is it consistent? Have you been struggling? I invite you to join me on Facebook. Leave me a message and say hello on Facebook or here on my blog. Share your page and I’ll follow you back. Have a lovely weekend! ~ Carol
Posted on December 2nd, 2014 No comments
Ha! I bet you thought this was another post about chasing the opposite sex didn’t you? Well it’s actually about your social media presence.
Are you flirting with every social media site out there? Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, Google+, and so many more? Does your Facebook page look like a ghost town? Is your Instagram account growing mold? Here’s a tip from someone who manages multiple accounts per day. Stop trying to be everywhere. Either clone yourself, hire some help or pick one, maybe two social sites and set a goal. Create a plan and take action.
For instance. If you choose Facebook to be the social media site you are going to meet new customers/clients and grow your business with then take the necessary steps you need to take to make this happen.
1. Create great content to share on a regular basis.
2. Post often. Use a calendar to keep track and plan out your posting activity. Schedule some posts ahead of time (to cover your really busy days) and post live and engage as often as possible.
3. Take advantage of Facebook ads and promoted posts. Read the rest of this entry »
Posted on October 15th, 2014 No comments
Using hashtags in your social media marketing campaigns is a great way to generate interest, engagement and exposure for your business.
Here is a look back at two campaigns that rocked it with #hashtags this past summer.
1. Take a look at how Red Box got their fans to share their favorite ways to watch Red Box movies using the hashtag #HowDoYouRedbox.
They had some really cute entries. Take a look! Read the rest of this entry »
Posted on October 4th, 2014 No comments
I got a real kick out of this info-graphic from Post Planner. You will find all kinds of great ideas for attracting attention to your Facebook page. Let me know if you use any of these great ideas. Do you have other ways to increase your Facebook engagement and get more customers? Share your tips in the comments. Thanks for stopping by and reading my blog.
I appreciate YOU! While you’re here sign up for my newsletter and receive two free gifts! 25 Twitter Tips For Growing Your Business and Five Steps You Can Take Right Now To Grow Your Social Media Presence on Facebook Today.
How to Use Facebook to Drive Traffic to Your Website… and Get MORE Customers
Need help with your social media?
Carol Lawrence is the owner of Social Media Help 4 U, a virtual based business that supports authors and businesses based on integrity. Social Media Help 4 U offers conscious based business services, providing intuitive and skill based social media management, product reviews & consulting. Carol and her team manage social media accounts for busy business owners, authors and entrepreneurs. They assist their clients in building their online presence, engagement and connections with like minded people, customers and clients. They are fully aware that their clients online reputation is at stake. With the values of integrity, honesty and dependability being their top priority. Carol enjoys writing, the outdoors, having fun with her family & friends and interviewing movers & shakers in the writing/entrepreneurworld.