Posted on April 9th, 2015 No comments
Are you taking social media seriously? Don’t be left in the dust. If you’re not in front of your audience your competition is!
Here are six reasons you should take social media seriously.
Social media extends your reach.
Provides multiple ways for you to reach out and engage with your audience.
Social media gives you the advantage to be able to listen to what people are saying about you, your brand and business.
Social media is one of the best ways to build your community.
Increase SEO. Social media drives traffic to your website, events and show cases you around the web when done appropriately.
You have to stand out. With millions of websites/businesses online you have to reach out and go to where the people are.
Carol Lawrence is the owner of Social Media Help 4 U, a virtual based business that supports authors and businesses based on integrity. Social Media Help 4 U offers conscious business services, providing intuitive and skill based social media management & consulting. Looking for social media assistance to grow your online presence and provide top notch customer service? Have a marketing budget? Look no further. Multiple packages available. Perfect for for the company who knows the value of a marketing budget and needs help putting their company on the social map! Contact her today! Wondering what the current techniques are to grow your business on Facebook is? Book a consulting call and i’ll tell ya!
Fill out my contact form today. Let me know your name, website url and social media sites you are on. Are you looking for social media management, a consulting call about social media or Facebook especially or are you in need of set up or an assessment? Be specific. I look forward to hearing from you soon.
Posted on March 16th, 2015 No comments
Hello everyone, thanks for stopping by Social Media Help 4 U. I’m going to be blogging more with short tutorials and tips on social media.
I hope you like these short and sweet but powerful social media nuggets.
Today’s social media nugget is about Pinterest. Did you know if you have a Pinterest business page you can access your analytics? These analytics can give you an inside look at what pins your audience likes, shares and comments on. You can also see your average daily and monthly impressions and views. Take a look at the short tutorial i created for you here. The Power of Pinterest 3-16-2015
Are you on Pinterest? Share your Pinterest url in the comments below and I’ll be sure to connect with you there also! Again, thanks for stopping by! Any particular social media topic you’d love a nugget of wisdom on? Share it in the comments.
Carol Lawrence is the owner of Social Media Help 4 U, a virtual based business that supports authors and businesses based on integrity. Social Media Help 4 U offers conscious business services, providing intuitive and skill based social media management & consulting. Looking for social media assistance to grow your online presence and provide top notch customer service? Have a marketing budget? Look no further. Multiple packages available. Perfect for for the company who knows the value of a marketing budget and needs help putting their company on the social map! Contact her today!
Posted on March 9th, 2015 No comments
Click To Enlarge
Posted on March 5th, 2015 No comments
One key to making your business work is being confident in your fee. What is much worse than potential clients thinking that your fee is too high is for them to think that you don’t feel you are worth what you are trying to charge. If someone asks about a fee, and you give out the minimum fee while mumbling and looking at the ground, you are giving off a vibe that suggests perhaps you are unsure about the fee.
Instead, you need to practice stating your fee over and over. Tell your friends and family what you plan to charge.
Talk to other people about the fee. Say it in the mirror and to yourself while you are getting ready in the mornings. The key to being able to share your fee confidently is not letting your throat catch when you say it. Practice it until the butterflies go away. Read the rest of this entry »
Posted on February 25th, 2015 No comments
Did you want to stop reading after that headline? I don’t blame you. A sales pitch can be so aggravating. After all, the whole DVR industry has made a gazillion dollars on the premise that nobody wants to watch commercials.
The same is true for social media updates; fans and followers that may come across your posts are like everybody else: they don’t want a sales pitch.
But you have a product you want people to notice, you say?
Stop trying gimmicky advertising techniques to get your point across. There’s a better way.
Craft a Story
Like writing a press release, crafting a great Facebook or Twitter post (that hopefully links back to your page) requires that you craft a story around your product/service before you pitch it over your network.
Let’s take home automation, for example. Your company can set up a customer’s house so that the doors lock, the alarm goes on, and all the lights go off all with the push of a button. That’s an awesome product, but how should you begin pitching it to your social followers?
You could, perhaps, write a blog post and focus the post on home security and crime statistics in your area. Or write it to focus on new apps for the phone that work with the automation. The gist is that while you have a great product, the way to get people to notice it is to write a story that gets to them personally. Read the rest of this entry »
Posted on February 19th, 2015 No comments
Three Ways To Grow Your Business With Facebook.
1. Engage. Get talking, sharing and liking. When someone responds to something you share on your business page, respond back. Answer their questions, thank them, like their comments. This let’s them know you are paying attention and their feedback matters. Every time there is engagement on your page through a comment, like share, etc it bumps your post back into the news-feed.
2. Be Consistent. There are many opinions on when to post but simply just getting consistent will help. Even having a posting calender with regular updates starting at 7 am can help. I like to post 2-5 times per day. If i’m busy and i’m not able to post that often then I make sure I have content in the morning, at lunch time to catch the lunch crowd, another in the afternoon and one in the evening. This particularly helps if you have a very small ad budget and are not able to drive traffic with ads. Tip: Mix up scheduled posts with live posts. You can use the Facebook scheduler to schedule updates ahead of time. Especially if you know you have a large following in a different time zone and you want to send them a message while you are sleeping.
3. Facebook ads. Yes Facebook is a pay to play place now. But who cares, you won’t find this kind of market anywhere. The ability to target your audience makes it second to none. Obviously an ad budget of $1,000 a day would become an overnight game changer for your business but if you are small business and your not sure, $300 a month is ideal. Seriously lacking in funds? Try $50 a month. I have pages that convert even on a small budget. Running ads helps your page get seen. Build up your customer/fan base then begin using a sales funnel to convert your ads into sales. Use a combination of page ads and promoted post ads. Run your monthly ad to boost your page and then set up some promoted posts on a weekly basis. This is the perfect way to promote a special event you have coming up. Explore dark posts as well.
Bonus Tip: Like other Facebook business pages from your Facebook page. This is done easily on your desktop or laptop. Then when you share or comment on a page it’s promoting and bringing attention to your page (your brand) not you. If your page is your brand that’s where the focus needs to be, not your personal profile.
Did you know you can now create Multi-Product ads on Facebook? Jon Loomer breaks it down for you. Take a look!
Carol Lawrence is the owner of Social Media Help 4 U, a virtual based business that supports authors and businesses based on integrity. Social Media Help 4 U offers conscious business services, providing intuitive and skill based social media management & consulting. Looking for social media assistance to grow your online presence and provide top notch customer service? Look no further. Multiple packages available. Perfect for for the company who knows the value of a marketing budget and needs help putting their company on the social map! Contact her today!
Posted on February 12th, 2015 No comments
Hey everyone, I wanted to reach out and let you know I currently have two openings for my Small Business Social Media Package. This is by far my most popular package. I do have larger packages available if you need several platforms managed or have a very large audience. This is the small business package. When filling out my contact form specify the platforms you need managed. Be sure to provide your website and contact information. Watch your inbox for a return email from me. I respond within 24 hours.
I purposely only work with a handful of clients at a time. This allows my team and I the time to really commit to growing our customers online presence and provide the best service possible.
Here’s a brief description of what my most popular package includes. Contact Carol directly for more details. Be specific with your message, tell me you want my most popular package and be sure to provide your contact details and website url, marketing budget and goals!
Posted on January 20th, 2015 No comments
Take daily action steps to creating the life of your dreams! When we are focused, have a plan, stick to the plan to the best of our ability…..dreams do come true. My business….working from home was a dream of mine. Now the dream is to take it on the road this summer and work from sitting on the shores of our local lakes. Stay tuned and watch me make it happen! What’s your dreams? I really want to know. ~ Carol Lawrence
Posted on January 8th, 2015 No comments
In case you missed it. Facebook is rolling out new call to action buttons for Facebook Pages. I’m hearing reports from other social media managers they are starting to see them on some of their pages. I know I have several clients excited about the options, especially the Shop Now button. Which button will you be using? Have you seen this available on your page yet?
Page admins will be able to select from a group of call-to-action buttons — like Shop Now or Sign Up — to add to the top of their Page.
The seven calls to action available are:
“For online retailer Dollar Shave Club, using the call-to-action button helped boost its customer acquisition efforts:
“Over the course of a three-week test, the Sign Up call-to-action button delivered a 2.5x higher conversion rate versus other comparable social placements aimed to drive new user acquisition.” — Brian Kim, Director of Acquisition, Dollar Shave Club”
According to FB the call-to-action feature will roll out in the US over the next few weeks and worldwide next year. This was stated in December 2014.
See all the details here: https://www.facebook.com/business/news/call-to-action-button
Be sure to read this really great article from Post Planner that breaks down where to find the new feature, how to edit it and monitor your call to action clicks.
Carol Lawrence is an author, social media manager and consultant for authors and busy business owners. She is the owner of Social Media Help 4 U and has trained with Kate Buck Jr., Sandi Krawkoski, Kelley Fidel and Frank Kern. Learn more about her services including social media management, consulting and digital marketing assessments. In need of some assistance? Have social media questions? Fill out her contact form and schedule an appointment today!
Posted on December 15th, 2014 No comments
Have you often wondered how you could break into the social media management field?
Here is a simple 6 step process on how to begin your new career as a social media manager today!
1. First of all you’ll need a passion for social media, technology and gadgets.
2. You love helping people.
3. You enjoy learning new things and know the importance of getting the correct training when trying to start a new career path.
4. Take Kate Buck Jr.’s very successful Social Media Manager Pro course. Yes I am an affiliate. This is the course that changed my life and started my new career path. I touch on this in my latest ebook, “Working From Home As A Virtual Assistant: Real opportunities for people who are serious about working from home.” (Kindle $3.99)
5. Take the training seriously. Work through each easy to follow module at your own pace. Stay consistent and dedicated to your own schooling. No one is going to hold your hand. If you are not organized and committed to your new career it won’t work for you. If you are organized, motivated and tired of working for someone else and really want to work for yourself, love spending time on Facebook and Twitter this could quite possibly be your dream job. If you want to work from a home office and spend more time with the people who matter in your life check it out!
6. Social Media Manager Pro is marked down for the holidays so you don’t have to wait to begin your new career in 2015. You can start today! Save $3oo by clicking here!
If you are a busy business owner who does not have the time to learn everything there is to know about social media, stay up to date on the constant changes, has a marketing budget and you are ready to hire your very own social media manager. Fill out my contact form below and contact me today! Stop trying to do it all yourself.
P.S. Social media management services are a great end of the year tax write off!Affiliate Links, Facebook, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Social Media Management, Twitter Carol Lawrence, Facebook Training l Pinterest Training l Twitter Training, Social media, Social Media Manager Pro l Social Media Training l Social Media Manager Training l, Start A new career l Working from home, Virtual assistant