This winter has been really busy. My hubby Randy is home working with me part-time and we’ve been having a lot of fun.
He handles majority of my clients Tweets while I handle the rest. My client list is growing and i’m enjoying working with each and every one of them. The one thing that has been the hardest is the sedentary life style. Sitting around working on a computer all day has began to take it’s toll. I have numbness in my back and I’ve gained unwanted weight. I’ve bumped up my exercising somewhat but not enough. I’ll be honest I don’t really like playing outside in the cold. Right now even though it’s February and it’s been mild I still don’t like playing in the cold.
Do you sit at a desk a big chunk of your day? What do you do for exercise?
Here’s a few things I’ve been incorporating into my day.
- Up dog down dog stretches
- Standing up and doing squats between projects
- Stretching while sitting at my desk. Arms over head side – to – side stretches
- Joining my hubby walking the dogs
- Swimming when possible at a local women’s club
- Using our rowing machine
- Dancing around the house
As far as social media management and my business goes here’s what i’ve been up to.
- My normal activities of posting to Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, G+, Instagram, Blogging and much, much more.
- Do to several requests i’m writing an ebook on how to become a virtual assistant. This will not only show a beginner how to get started but will also help the small business owner when ready to hire virtual assistants. Sign up for my newsletter to be the first to hear when it’s available. It will be affordable priced to fit everyone’s pocket book.
- I’m always working on client projects. I recently heard about Sort Price. I’m adding a complete store to a clients Facebook page.
- My writing partner and best friend Stacy and I were thrilled to hear our article “The Power Of Color” was being published in the winter edition of Pathways to Family Wellness Magazine.
What’s new with you? Who are you? I would love to know more about who is reading my blog posts!